Subscribe to Posts
Subscribe to Comments

priyanka chopra's two in one mantra

Posted by Mohan Desai On 12:04 PM

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, who recently shot for Ashutosh Gowariker’s “What’s Your Raashee”, said she did more “masti” than work on the sets of the film in Chicago as many of her family members living in the US came to meet and spend time with her.“It was more masti than work. We chose this time to shoot in Chicago because the script needed snow. And we got it in plenty. I love the snow. And since I’ve a lot of family in America I called them over to Chicago. It was more fun than work really.”Priyanka was glad to have this chance to unwind. “I let Hurman do all the slogging. ‘…Raashee’ is a very taxing film for me. This kind of role has never been done. For the first time in my career I plan to take a two-week holiday after ‘…Raashee’.”

1 Response to 'priyanka chopra's two in one mantra'

  1. Anonymous Said,

    where is priyanka chhopda now days there is no news

     

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

RECENT POSTS